As “Flu” season approaches, new data sheds light on key symptom variations and timing between COVID 19 and Influenza. Dr. Seheult of https://world wide web.medcram.com also discusses the pandemic strategy in Norway, tocilizumab (Actemra), new coronavirus outbreaks in Hawaii, and also the hierarchy of clinical data. The update concludes with pictures of a few of the possible cardiac impacts of COVID-19 (This video was recorded August 18, 2020).
LINKS / REFERENCES:
Johns Hopkins Tracker https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/map.html
Worldometer https://world wide web.worldometers.info/coronavirus/
MedCram ECG Course https://world wide web.medcram.com/courses/ekg-ecg-interpretation-described-clearly
Journal of Cardiac Failure https://world wide web.onlinejcf.com/article/S1071-9164(20)30605-9/fulltext
MedPage Today https://world wide web.medpagetoday.com/infectiousdisease/covid19/87812
Frontiers in public places Health https://world wide web.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fpubh.2020.00473/full
The Lancet https://world wide web.thelancet.com/journals/lanrhe/article/PIIS2665-9913(20)30277-/fulltext
Roche https://world wide web.roche.com/investors/updates/inv-update-2020-07-29.htm
WebMD https://world wide web.webmd.com/lung/news/20200813/swedens-no-lockdown-policy-didnt-achieve-herd-immunity
Instance of IL-6 https://jitc.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s40425-018-0343-9/figures/3
THE MEDCRAM WEBSITE:
Check us out for videos on over 60 medical topics and CME / CEs for doctors: https://world wide web.medcram.com
Sign Up For THE MEDCRAM YOUTUBE Funnel:
https://world wide web.youtube.com/user/MEDCRAMvideos?sub_confirmation=1
Get notified of recent videos by striking the bell icon:
PREVIOUS COVID-19 UPDATES:
Check out MedCram.com for that full series:
– In Your Own Home, Cheap, COVID-19 Tests with Leads to fifteen minutes: How you can Fix Testing with Dr. Michael Mina https://youtu.be/clubpenguin-MHKU_cQE
– COVID-19 Pandemic Update 101: T Cell Immunity versus. Antibodies & Prior Contact with Other Coronaviruses https://youtu.be/i536vS3z3e8
– Coronavirus Pandemic Update 100: Interferon Beta COVID-19 Treatment, along with a Retrospective https://youtu.be/W1dA9VhL60A
– Coronavirus Pandemic Update 99: “Lengthy Haulers” – Lingering & Lengthy-Term Signs and symptoms After COVID-19 https://youtu.be/tFXr14xmuGw
– Coronavirus Pandemic Update 98: In Your Own Home COVID-19 Testing – A Potential Breakthrough https://youtu.be/h7Sv_pS8MgQ
– Coronavirus Pandemic Update 97: Vitamin D & COVID-19 Immunity, The Endothelium, & Deficiencies https://youtu.be/Mdc7T2UTHBI
– Coronavirus Pandemic Update 96: RNA Vaccine Ivermectin von Willebrand Factor and COVID-19 https://youtu.be/kk7KNBak-i0
– Coronavirus Pandemic Update 95: Prevalent Clotting on Autopsy New COVID-19 Prognostic Data https://youtu.be/bPDVzt79UMU
– Coronavirus Pandemic Update 94: Inhaled Steroids COVID-19 Treatment New Pneumonia in Kazakhstan? https://youtu.be/BG5pEDKbQv0
– Coronavirus Pandemic Update 93: Antibodies, Immunity, & Prevalence of COVID-19 – New Data from The country https://youtu.be/KRCnj3c_x7U
– Coronavirus Pandemic Update 92: Thrombus & COVID-19 – New Information & Potential Role of NAC https://youtu.be/kK-DNyKnb5c
– Coronavirus Pandemic Update 91: Remdesivir Prices & Disparities in Drug Availability https://youtu.be/XIEmvEQzAf4
All coronavirus updates are in MedCram.com (such as the diagnosis, prevention, treatment, vaccine developments, dexamethasone, Tocilizumab, Rapid COVID-19 Testing, paper COVID 19 antigen tests, beta interferon, outbreaks in Norway, COVID 19 in Hawaii, vitamin D, SARS-CoV-2 antibody tests, coronavirus misinformation, COVID 19 tests, peer-reviewed research, and much more).
We provide a number of other medical topics (ECG Interpretation, thrombosis, lung embolism, myocardial infarction, hypertension, anticoagulation, DKA, acute kidney injuries, influenza, measles, mechanical ventilation, etc.) at our website.
MEDCRAM Works Together With MEDICAL PROGRAMS AND HOSPITALS:
MedCram offers group reduced prices for students and a number of medical programs, hospitals, along with other institutions. Call us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested.
Roger Seheult, MD
Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Lung Disease, Critical Care, and Sleep Medicine.
Affiliate Professor in the College of California, Riverside Med school
Media Contact: email@example.com
Media contact details: https://world wide web.medcram.com/pages/media-contact
Video Created by Kyle Allred
FOLLOW US ON Social Networking:
https://world wide web.facebook.com/MedCram
https://world wide web.instagram.com/medcram
MedCram medical videos are suitable for medical education and exam preparation, and never meant to replace recommendations out of your physician.
#COVID19 #SARSCoV2 #FOAMed