Subscribe and 🔔 to OFFICIAL BBC YouTube 👉 https://bit.ly/2IXqEIn
Stream original BBC programmes FIRST on BBC iPlayer 👉 https://bbc.in/2J18jYJ
🔘 Subscribe and 🔔 to BBC News 👉 https://bit.ly/3a1zyip
🔘 Stream BBC News survive BBC iPlayer 🔴 https://bbc.in/3b64IVP
🔘 Coronavirus / Covid-19 information: What must i do? 👉 https://bbc.in/39VY5VV
🔘 Follow BBC News live updates here 👉 https://bbc.in/2JmUswL
What did we study from today’s United kingdom briefing?
Pm Boris Manley brought today’s government press conference.
He was supported through the government’s chief scientific advisor, Mister Patrick Vallance, and Peter Horby, professor of emerging infectious illnesses and global health in the College of Oxford.
* The federal government states it has sufficient resources of a medication, dexamethasone, which has proven success in preserving the lives of people that become seriously ill from coronavirus, including enough for just about any second peak of cases
* The drug doesn’t impact patients who don’t have the like, but reduces the chance of dying for individuals who are required oxygen or ventilation
* Treating eight intensive care coronavirus patients using the drug will definitely cost £40 and typically save one existence
* Mister Patrick emphasised the drug doesn’t stop people catching the condition or entering hospital, the same is true not lessen the requirement for social distancing
* Doctors can prescribe the drug from today, because it is already available in hospitals and could be rapidly manufactured
Stick to the story 👉 https://bbc.in/37BB8Hl
Coronavirus: Dexamethasone proves first existence-saving drug. An inexpensive and broadly available drug might help save the lives of patients seriously ill with coronavirus. The reduced-dose steroid treatment dexamethasone is really a major breakthrough in fighting against the deadly virus, United kingdom experts say.
Obtain the full story 👉 https://bbc.in/30QdsgW
BBC News Live Coronavirus Press Conference United kingdom Government Daily Press Briefing BBC
#BBC #BBCiPlayer #BBCNews #BBCCoronavirus #Coronavirus #Covid-19 #CoronavirusOutbreak #Corona #CoronavirusUK
All of our Television channels and S4C are for sale to watch survive through BBC iPlayer, even though some programmes might not be open to stream online because of legal rights. If you’d like for more info on what kinds of programmes are for sale to watch live, look into the ‘Are all programmes which are broadcast on BBC iPlayer?’ FAQ 👉 https://bbc.in/2m8ks6v.